My name is Patrick de Brouwer. Geek, hacker, trainer, overall security entoushiast.
My crime, is that of curiosity. Yours probably too, as you are visiting this page.
My work currently ranges from performing vulnerability scans and penetration tests, to creating course material for hacking classes and teaching. I also take care of several courses related to Ethical Hacking and practical classes related to hacking in different courses.
Aside the above activities, I often present live demonstrations related to hacking at events or workshops. Feel free to contact me if you're interested.
The clients I have worked with range from smaller companies to companies in the financial industry and governmental companies. Therefore I know how important your business or data might be. Don't think your network is secure, get it tested and make sure (most of) it is.
- 2010 => GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- 2017 => Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
Below you can find a variety of things that I have done in the past years.
Exploits / Vulnerabilities
- aug-2012 => Joomla! Component 'com_niceajaxpoll' 1.3.0 - SQL Injection (link)
- feb-2012 => phpDenora 1.4.6 - Multiple SQL Injections (link)
- jan-2011 => CompactCMS 1.4.1 - Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2) (link)
- jan-2011 => CompactCMS 1.4.1 - Multiple Vulnerabilities (link)
- Exploit-DB Profile
Responsible Disclosure / Thanks / Hall of Fame
- Informatiebeveiligingsdienst, IBD (link) (picture)
- NCSC (picture)
- BUCH-gemeenten (pdf)
- Gemeente Veere (link)
- Several others have said thanks by e-mail :-) Nice responses are what keep me going.
- HackerOne Profile
Papers / Magazines / Articles
- jun-2017 => Article about Phishing - NOS Op 3 (link)
- oct-2016 => Interview Security Management vakblad (link)
- mar-2016 => Interview Nederlands Dagblad (link)
- feb-2016 => Interview Automatiseringgids (link)
- jan-2016 => Interview VPRO (about Mr. Robot TV show) (link)